ECOMI (CURRENCY:OMI) traded up 4.1% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on January 15th. In the last week, ECOMI has traded 33.4% higher against the US dollar. One ECOMI coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0071 or 0.00000017 BTC on major exchanges. ECOMI has a market capitalization of $1.19 billion and $10.80 million worth of ECOMI was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002325 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002324 BTC.
- HEX (HEX) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00000568 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00001807 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27.34 or 0.00063521 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.35 or 0.00005453 BTC.
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002325 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00003275 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $25.82 or 0.00059996 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ECOMI is a technology company based in Singapore and it offers a one-stop-shop for digital collectibles through the ECOMI Collect app bringing pop culture and entertainment into the 21st century. The Collect app allows users to experience true ownership of premium digital collectibles. Through the app marketplace, users can obtain common, rare, or one-of-a-kind digital collectibles, share these across the social network service, and exchange them with the Collect community, all from the palm of their hand. ECOMI sees digital collectibles as a new asset class that offers intellectual property owners the opportunity for new revenue streams in the digital landscape. Digital streaming, gaming, and in-app purchasing have become a multibillion-dollar market and the next to join this digital trend is the pop culture and collectibles industry. ECOMI also offers two cold storage solutions- The Secure Wallet, available now, is the world's only true cold storage wallet. Currently stores BTC, LTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, GoChain, OMI, ERC20 tokens, ERC721 NFT's (digital collectibles). To be released Q4 2019- the ECOMI Collect Digital Wallet. A similar device however it is designed solely for NFTs and the OMI token. “
ECOMI Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ECOMI directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ECOMI should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ECOMI using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ECOMI Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ECOMI and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.