Function X (CURRENCY:FX) traded 4.1% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on November 25th. One Function X coin can now be bought for approximately $0.99 or 0.00001682 BTC on major exchanges. Function X has a total market capitalization of $405.51 million and approximately $6.20 million worth of Function X was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Function X has traded down 1.7% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $58,602.10 or 0.99312954 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.05 or 0.00050934 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.48 or 0.00004201 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.98 or 0.00005044 BTC.
- Venus (XVS) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $24.17 or 0.00040961 BTC.
- Tranchess (CHESS) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.43 or 0.00004114 BTC.
- Galaxy Heroes Coin (GHC) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Reflexer Ungovernance Token (FLX) traded 31.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $394.67 or 0.00668854 BTC.
- Numbers Protocol (NUM) traded 18.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- Darwinia Network (RING) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0939 or 0.00000159 BTC.
About Function X
According to CryptoCompare, “FCoin is a Scrypt cryptocurrency. It employs a Proof of Work/Proof of Stake consensus prtocol and 10 minute block times. The total suppy for FX is 987600000 with a 15% premine. “
Buying and Selling Function X
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Function X directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Function X should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Function X using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Function X Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Function X and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.