BitTorrent (CURRENCY:BTT) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on November 25th. BitTorrent has a total market capitalization of $2.16 billion and approximately $452.53 million worth of BitTorrent was traded on exchanges in the last day. One BitTorrent coin can now be bought for $0.0033 or 0.00000006 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last seven days, BitTorrent has traded 2.2% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Terra (LUNA) traded up 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $43.07 or 0.00073222 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0997 or 0.00000169 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.03 or 0.00008551 BTC.
- EOS (EOS) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.24 or 0.00007205 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded up 18% against the dollar and now trades at $4.28 or 0.00007279 BTC.
- aelf (ELF) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00000916 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00003235 BTC.
- USDX [Kava] (USDX) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00001687 BTC.
- Oxygen (OXY) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00003407 BTC.
- Dimension Chain (EON) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00001074 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “BitTorrent Protocol is a decentralized protocol with over 1 billion users. BitTorrent Inc. invented and maintains the BitTorrent protocol. While there are many implementations of the BitTorrent software, BitTorrent and µTorrent (often called “utorrent”) remain two of the most popular. In 2018, BitTorrent Protocol reached a strategic partnership with TRON Blockchain Protocol. On July 24, 2018 TRON has successfully acquired BitTorrent and all BitTorrent products. BitTorrent (BTT) the token is a TRC-10 utility token based on the TRON blockchain to foster faster speed on the world’s largest decentralized application. “
BitTorrent Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitTorrent directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitTorrent should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BitTorrent using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitTorrent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitTorrent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.