88mph (CURRENCY:MPH) traded up 2.8% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on November 25th. 88mph has a total market capitalization of $15.66 million and approximately $332,309.00 worth of 88mph was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One 88mph coin can now be purchased for $39.73 or 0.00067595 BTC on exchanges. In the last week, 88mph has traded 15.6% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00001345 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00003275 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001700 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00003139 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $26.50 or 0.00045081 BTC.
- Decentraland (MANA) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.18 or 0.00008809 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $140.07 or 0.00238294 BTC.
- Parkgene (GENE) traded up 2,618,096.3% against the dollar and now trades at $25.59 or 0.00045023 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $7.41 or 0.00012611 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $52.13 or 0.00088683 BTC.
88mph Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Established April 2018 and built in Vienna, Morpher is a trading platform and a market protocol built on the Ethereum blockchain, using the Morpher token as their native token. Every trade on Morpher is placed using MPH tokens, and all gains/losses are paid out in MPH. Even with fiat-stable trading planned in a future release, MPH will always be the settlement currency. This is because MPH uniquely enables the entire Morpher Protocol. “
88mph Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as 88mph directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade 88mph should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy 88mph using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for 88mph Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for 88mph and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.