ZrCoin (CURRENCY:ZRC) traded 0% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on October 14th. One ZrCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.26 or 0.00000453 BTC on popular exchanges. ZrCoin has a market cap of $1.30 million and approximately $90,390.00 worth of ZrCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, ZrCoin has traded up 1.6% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001736 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00001960 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $39.73 or 0.00068968 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $70.47 or 0.00122332 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $42.58 or 0.00073921 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $57,565.15 or 0.99928321 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3,751.41 or 0.06512138 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3,479.19 or 0.06807369 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000000 BTC.
ZrCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “ZrCoin is a cryptocurrency backed by synthetic Zirconium Dioxide (ZrO2), a refractory material with high plasticity and corrosion resistant properties extracted from waste materials,. ZrCoin (ZRC) is a Waves-based asset and it represents one Kg of Synth. ZrО2. An Initial Coin Offering took place to fund the production and distribution of the material. The token will then be purchased at the market value of Zirconium Dioxide (ZrO2). Investors will also be able to exchange their ZrCoins for the company’s stock if the company is eligible for IPO or to exchange it for BTC, fiat or other cryptos in independent exchanges that wish to list ZrCoin. “
Buying and Selling ZrCoin
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZrCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZrCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ZrCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZrCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZrCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.