Vertcoin (CURRENCY:VTC) traded 3.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on October 14th. One Vertcoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.51 or 0.00000887 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Vertcoin has traded down 3.6% against the U.S. dollar. Vertcoin has a total market cap of $31.85 million and approximately $146,035.00 worth of Vertcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $57,739.16 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3,747.96 or 0.06491192 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00000411 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $181.41 or 0.00314192 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $603.75 or 0.01045655 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $54.62 or 0.00094598 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $273.80 or 0.00474203 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash ABC (BCHA) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $194.75 or 0.00337287 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $174.71 or 0.00302591 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.78 or 0.00004817 BTC.
Vertcoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Vertcoin (VTC) is a cryptographic currency, similar to Bitcoin and Litecoin, with one major difference – Vertcoin believes that everyone who has a personal computer should be able to join the Vertcoin network. Vertcoin is a Litecoin Fork, that in turn is a Bitcoin Fork. Vertcoin is also the first cryptocurrency to implement Stealth Addresses, a new technology for providing privacy on the public ledger. The block reward reduction is made every block to retarget difficulty with Kimoto's Gravity Well algorithm. “
Vertcoin Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Vertcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Vertcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Vertcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Vertcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Vertcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.