Thunder Token (CURRENCY:TT) traded up 2.2% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on October 14th. Over the last seven days, Thunder Token has traded 2.6% higher against the US dollar. One Thunder Token coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0147 or 0.00000026 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Thunder Token has a total market capitalization of $113.10 million and $34.01 million worth of Thunder Token was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- OMG Network (OMG) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.35 or 0.00024945 BTC.
- Harvest Finance (FARM) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $170.83 or 0.00296927 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0477 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00001110 BTC.
- ROOBEE (ROOBEE) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- The Force Protocol (FOR) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0238 or 0.00000126 BTC.
- Dracula Token (DRC) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00000440 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Ubex (UBEX) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Digital Reserve Currency (DRC) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000003 BTC.
Thunder Token Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “ThunderCore is an Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) compliant blockchain. Tokens based on the ERC-20 standard can be minted and deployed on ThunderCore. ThunderCore is its own blockchain with its own native cryptocurrency. It is EVM-compatible with throughput of 1,200+ TPS, sub-second confirmation times, and low gas costs—making it quick and easy for DApps to deploy and scale. Consensus Nodes complete a single round of voting to confirm transactions in under a second. The accelerator, a DDoS-resilient distributed system, coordinates the network of consensus nodes. “
Buying and Selling Thunder Token
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Thunder Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Thunder Token should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Thunder Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Thunder Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Thunder Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.