ThreeFold (CURRENCY:TFT) traded up 0.6% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on October 14th. Over the last seven days, ThreeFold has traded down 4.9% against the dollar. One ThreeFold coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0487 or 0.00000084 BTC on major exchanges. ThreeFold has a total market cap of $3.95 million and $78,592.00 worth of ThreeFold was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001736 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00001960 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $39.73 or 0.00068968 BTC.
- Terra (LUNA) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $37.03 or 0.00064274 BTC.
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $55.92 or 0.00097068 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00003105 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00000637 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $70.47 or 0.00122332 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $42.58 or 0.00073921 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “
Founded in 2016, ThreeFold is a fully comprehensive peer-to-peer Internet and Cloud stack that enables universal access to a smart contract based infrastructure. ThreeFold allows any digital workload including blockchains, IoT networks, oracles, decentralized organizations and applications, to be hosted natively on their tamper-proof and ultra-efficient decentralised infrastructure.
TFT is a utility token that was designed to ensure anyone can participate in exchanging Internet and Cloud resources in the network without intermediaries. It incentivises node operators with monthly income and is used by developers to build and run workloads. Learn more about ThreeFold on their [website](https://threefold.io/).
What makes ThreeFold Unique?
ThreeFold is the first blockchain-enabled infrastructure to start from scratch on the Linux Kernel. Their state-of-the-art technology enables quantum security and up to 10x energy savings for storage workloads.
With solutions highlighted by a quantum-safe storage system, a next-generation docker container environment and a secure peer-to-peer network, what they created is the most comprehensive, secure and decentralized Internet and cloud infrastructure in the world.
Buying and Selling ThreeFold
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ThreeFold directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ThreeFold should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ThreeFold using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ThreeFold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ThreeFold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.