NEAR Protocol (CURRENCY:NEAR) traded 7.3% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on October 14th. One NEAR Protocol coin can currently be purchased for $7.65 or 0.00013213 BTC on popular exchanges. NEAR Protocol has a market capitalization of $3.97 billion and approximately $161.16 million worth of NEAR Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, NEAR Protocol has traded down 6% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $57.89 or 0.00100000 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.85 or 0.00003195 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00000648 BTC.
- Elrond (EGLD) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $249.04 or 0.00430179 BTC.
- Helium (HNT) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.97 or 0.00034499 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00000508 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $6.20 or 0.00010713 BTC.
- Kava.io (KAVA) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.62 or 0.00012724 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00000602 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00001583 BTC.
NEAR Protocol Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “NEAR is an open-source, decentralized platform with the potential to change how systems are designed, how applications are built and how the web itself works. It is a complex technology with a simple goal — allow developers and entrepreneurs to easily and sustainably build applications which secure high value assets like money and identity while making them performant and usable enough for consumers to access. NEAR provides a community-operated cloud infrastructure for deploying and running decentralized applications. It combines the features of a decentralized database with others of a serverless compute platform. The token which allows this platform to run also enables applications built on top of it to interact with each other in new ways. Together, these features allow developers to create censorship resistant back-ends for applications that deal with high stakes data like money, identity and assets and open-state components which interact seamlessly with each other. NEAR’s token economy is built around the NEAR token, a unit of value on the platform that enables token holders to use applications on NEAR, participate in network governance, and earn token rewards by staking to the network. “
NEAR Protocol Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as NEAR Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade NEAR Protocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase NEAR Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NEAR Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NEAR Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.