Enigma (CURRENCY:ENG) traded 21.5% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on October 14th. One Enigma coin can currently be purchased for $0.10 or 0.00000177 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last week, Enigma has traded 5.1% higher against the dollar. Enigma has a market cap of $1.42 million and $327,415.00 worth of Enigma was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $185.31 or 0.00320947 BTC.
- Secret (SCRT) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.24 or 0.00009077 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded up 16.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00001041 BTC.
- Boson Protocol (BOSON) traded 11.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00001931 BTC.
- MimbleWimbleCoin (MWC) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.88 or 0.00006712 BTC.
- Meme (MEME) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $409.51 or 0.00754320 BTC.
- SYNC Network (SYNC) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0286 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- Pinkcoin (PINK) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00000219 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Enigma is a decentralized data marketplace, that guarantees the privacy of their users' shared data cryptographically. Enigma’s computational model is based on an optimized version of secure multi-party computation, backed by a verifiable secret-sharing scheme. For storage, Enigma uses a modified distributed hashtable for holding secret-shared data. An external blockchain is utilized as the controller of the network. It manages access control, identities and serves as a tamper-proof log of events. Security deposits are required and fees are charged in order to incentivize operation, correctness and fairness in the system. ENG is an Ethereum-based ERC 20 token that serves as currency on Enigma's network. “
Buying and Selling Enigma
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Enigma directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Enigma should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Enigma using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Enigma Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Enigma and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.