BOMB (CURRENCY:BOMB) traded 10.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on October 14th. BOMB has a total market cap of $2.20 million and $310,704.00 worth of BOMB was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, BOMB has traded 3.1% higher against the U.S. dollar. One BOMB coin can currently be purchased for about $2.44 or 0.00004221 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $57,659.33 or 0.99685564 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $33.99 or 0.00058757 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.53 or 0.00004378 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00002236 BTC.
- Venus (XVS) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $29.01 or 0.00050159 BTC.
- Tranchess (CHESS) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.21 or 0.00005552 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00001254 BTC.
- mStable USD (MUSD) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00001753 BTC.
- Reflexer Ungovernance Token (FLX) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $303.23 or 0.00524250 BTC.
- StableXSwap (STAX) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.75 or 0.00004763 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “BOMB is a social experiment and financial case study to measure the feasibility of a deflationary currency. The rules are simple. There was originally 1,000,000 Bomb in existence.Each time a Bomb is transferred, 1% of the transaction is destroyed.There will never be newly minted Bomb.The intention is not to be used for day-to-day transactions, but rather as a decentralized hedge against traditional inflationary instruments. Through a system of immutable smart contracts and continuous destruction, BOMB is the world’s first self-destructing currency. “
Buying and Selling BOMB
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BOMB directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BOMB should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BOMB using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BOMB Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BOMB and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.