EOS (CURRENCY:EOS) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on October 13th. In the last week, EOS has traded 0.3% higher against the dollar. One EOS coin can currently be bought for $4.61 or 0.00007934 BTC on exchanges. EOS has a market capitalization of $4.43 billion and approximately $1.03 billion worth of EOS was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ark (ARK) traded up 21.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.33 or 0.00004016 BTC.
- Oxygen (OXY) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.15 or 0.00003701 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded 24% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0764 or 0.00000132 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0395 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded 17.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0227 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- The Hash Speed (THS) traded down 22.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0860 or 0.00000151 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
EOS Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “EOS.IO is software that introduces a blockchain architecture designed to enable vertical and horizontal scaling of decentralized applications (the “EOS.IO Software”). This is achieved through an operating system-like construct upon which applications can be built. The software provides accounts, authentication, databases, asynchronous communication and the scheduling of applications across multiple CPU cores and/or clusters. The resulting technology is a blockchain architecture that has the potential to scale to millions of transactions per second, eliminates user fees and allows for quick and easy deployment of decentralized applications. For more information, please read the EOS.IO Technical White Paper. Blockexplorer: https://eospark.com/ In the case of EOS, circulating supply and total supply are available but max supply is not available, which indicates that EOS supply is infinite. The current cap is 1 billion tokens, there will be an inflation of up to 5% per annum to reward the block producers and they may use these to sell or to invest back into EOS dapps. Blockchain data provided by: Blockchair (main source), Bloks.io (backup) “
Buying and Selling EOS
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EOS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EOS should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy EOS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EOS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EOS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.