Cream (CURRENCY:CRM) traded 28.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on October 13th. During the last seven days, Cream has traded 6.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. Cream has a total market cap of $23,598.11 and $11.00 worth of Cream was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Cream coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0005 or 0.00000001 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $58,145.69 or 1.00016282 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $34.46 or 0.00059273 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $184.12 or 0.00316712 BTC.
- Compound (COMP) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $307.14 or 0.00528306 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $125.84 or 0.00216460 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.54 or 0.00004366 BTC.
- Secret (SCRT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.48 or 0.00009435 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00001610 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00002308 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00001052 BTC.
Cream Coin Profile
X11 hashing algorithm. Cream’s total supply is 45,108,749 coins. Cream’s official Twitter account is @creamcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Cream’s official message board is cream.technology. Cream’s official website is creamcoin.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “Cream is a Proof of Work/Proof of Stake cryptocurrency based on the Skein algorithm. CreamCoin recently had a hardfork and Swap to code version 0.17.1.0. Click here for Masternode stats from masternodes.online. “
Cream Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cream directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cream should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Cream using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cream Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cream and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.