BitBall (CURRENCY:BTB) traded up 132.3% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on October 13th. One BitBall coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0053 or 0.00000009 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, BitBall has traded up 7.3% against the US dollar. BitBall has a total market cap of $3.42 million and $1.56 million worth of BitBall was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $58,145.69 or 1.00016282 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $34.46 or 0.00059273 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.54 or 0.00004366 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00002308 BTC.
- Venus (XVS) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.70 or 0.00049360 BTC.
- Tranchess (CHESS) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.31 or 0.00005701 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 11.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00001261 BTC.
- mStable USD (MUSD) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00001744 BTC.
- StableXSwap (STAX) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.76 or 0.00004750 BTC.
- Reflexer Ungovernance Token (FLX) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $292.03 or 0.00502324 BTC.
BitBall Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “A unique Multipurpose Digital currency with Endless Possibilities and Rewards – Bitball (BTB) ecosystem building bridge between Digital currencies, exchanges & clients all over the world. Our main goals are related to transactions across the globe with a user friendly interface, making it accessible to everyone at every level. Our phase 4 will include building an exchange for goods and services between people all over the world based on #cryptocurrency & Fiat.”
BitBall Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitBall directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitBall should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BitBall using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitBall Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitBall and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.