Raydium (CURRENCY:RAY) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on September 27th. Raydium has a market cap of $706.43 million and $174.18 million worth of Raydium was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Raydium coin can currently be purchased for approximately $10.07 or 0.00023282 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Raydium has traded 5.6% lower against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002313 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00002180 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $28.22 or 0.00065238 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $44.25 or 0.00102289 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $61.01 or 0.00141029 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $43,195.16 or 0.99854090 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3,026.58 or 0.06996545 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $326.51 or 0.00754783 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Raydium is an automated market maker (AMM) built on the Solana blockchain which leverages the central order book of the Serum decentralized exchange (DEX) to enable lightning-fast trades, shared liquidity and new features for earning yield. “
Buying and Selling Raydium
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Raydium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Raydium should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Raydium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Raydium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Raydium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.