carVertical (CURRENCY:CV) traded down 3.1% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on September 27th. carVertical has a total market capitalization of $3.86 million and approximately $68,974.00 worth of carVertical was traded on exchanges in the last day. One carVertical coin can now be bought for about $0.0005 or 0.00000001 BTC on exchanges. In the last week, carVertical has traded 14.8% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002305 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $23.93 or 0.00055143 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002822 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00002577 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $54.49 or 0.00125543 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002305 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $5.12 or 0.00011806 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $18.90 or 0.00043543 BTC.
carVertical Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “CarVertical is a blockchain-based vehicle history registry. The CarVertical will allow the network users to register their vehicles on the blockchain as a property and by installing a miner into the vehicle OBD slot (On-Board Diagnostics) generate a stream of real-time information that will be used to calculate the real value of the vehicle. In order to calculate the real value of a certain vehicle, the CarVertical team will use machine learning and advanced mathematical models. Furthermore, the CarVertical will feature a wallet that will serve as a gateway to most of their services, including the car's registration and maintenance records previously mentioned, and also perform insurance or technical inspection tasks. CarVertical token (CV) is an ERC-20 token that will be used to reward the network users that provide information about the vehicle. “
Buying and Selling carVertical
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as carVertical directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire carVertical should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy carVertical using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for carVertical Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for carVertical and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.