Callisto Network (CURRENCY:CLO) traded down 6.9% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on September 27th. In the last seven days, Callisto Network has traded down 11.2% against the US dollar. One Callisto Network coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0069 or 0.00000016 BTC on exchanges. Callisto Network has a total market cap of $17.75 million and approximately $104,167.00 worth of Callisto Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3,029.19 or 0.07002559 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $46.41 or 0.00107275 BTC.
- Super Zero Protocol (SERO) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000416 BTC.
- Etho Protocol (ETHO) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0951 or 0.00000220 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Akroma (AKA) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Money Plant Token (MPT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Callisto Network Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Callisto ia a new blockchain network based on the Ethereum protocol with its own cryptocurrency (CLO). Unlike ETH, CLO is posing itself as a value storage. The whole emission is completely controlled by miners and their influence grows with the growth of the network. Callisto introduces a Cold staking protocol that rewards coin holders for being network participants. Cold staking is a smart-contract based process that allows CLO holders to earn interest in a total CLO emission when they hold CLO coins at their balances for long enough period of staking time (1 month by default). “
Callisto Network Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Callisto Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Callisto Network should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Callisto Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Callisto Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Callisto Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.