BOMB (CURRENCY:BOMB) traded 0.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on September 27th. Over the last seven days, BOMB has traded down 29.3% against the U.S. dollar. One BOMB coin can currently be bought for about $2.63 or 0.00006093 BTC on major exchanges. BOMB has a market cap of $2.37 million and $246,102.00 worth of BOMB was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $43,158.78 or 1.00095095 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $37.52 or 0.00087027 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded 18% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.60 or 0.00006022 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00001701 BTC.
- Venus (XVS) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.06 or 0.00051162 BTC.
- Tranchess (CHESS) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.94 or 0.00006825 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00001475 BTC.
- mStable USD (MUSD) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00002345 BTC.
- StableXSwap (STAX) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.40 or 0.00005555 BTC.
- Redd (RDD) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000008 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “BOMB is a social experiment and financial case study to measure the feasibility of a deflationary currency. The rules are simple. There was originally 1,000,000 Bomb in existence.Each time a Bomb is transferred, 1% of the transaction is destroyed.There will never be newly minted Bomb.The intention is not to be used for day-to-day transactions, but rather as a decentralized hedge against traditional inflationary instruments. Through a system of immutable smart contracts and continuous destruction, BOMB is the world’s first self-destructing currency. “
Buying and Selling BOMB
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BOMB directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BOMB should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BOMB using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BOMB Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BOMB and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.