Zcoin (CURRENCY:XZC) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on September 25th. One Zcoin coin can now be bought for approximately $4.23 or 0.00022429 BTC on exchanges. Zcoin has a total market capitalization of $47.66 million and approximately $6.00 million worth of Zcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Zcoin has traded up 14.2% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $42,059.17 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2,836.39 or 0.06743808 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000485 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $147.29 or 0.00350204 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $504.58 or 0.01199702 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $46.01 or 0.00109393 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $234.30 or 0.00557063 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash ABC (BCHA) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $220.20 or 0.00523543 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.82 or 0.00006699 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $132.11 or 0.00314099 BTC.
Zcoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “On the 30th of November, Zcoin rebranded to Firo, see all details here Firo is a Proof of Work cryptocurrency using the Lyra2 hashing algorithm. It is an implementation of the Zerocoin protocol (http://zerocoin.org) guaranteeing true financial anonymity using RSA-2048. Zero-Knowledge proofs allow one to show ownership of a Firo coin without having to reveal which coin one owns.Recently, the Zcoin protocol was found to have a typographic bug that cost the network roughly $400k. This bug, however, did not compromise the anonymity features of Zcoin. Click here for Masternode stats from masternodes.online. “
Zcoin Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Zcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.