Qcash (CURRENCY:QC) traded up 1.5% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on September 25th. In the last week, Qcash has traded up 1.3% against the dollar. Qcash has a total market capitalization of $71.12 million and approximately $477.44 million worth of Qcash was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Qcash coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.15 or 0.00000367 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002374 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00002190 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $28.84 or 0.00068380 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $43.42 or 0.00102973 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $56.39 or 0.00133709 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $42,135.27 or 0.99915481 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2,832.28 or 0.06716185 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $320.92 or 0.00760987 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Qcash is a cryptocurrency with a value meant to mirror the value of the CNY (Chinese Yuan). The price of 1 Qcash is 1 CNY. Users can use 1 CNY to buy 1 QC and then use QC to exchange BTC, LTC, ETH or other crypto assets. QC is a stable coin and an intermediate currency for traders who want to use CNY to exchange with cryptocurrencies. “
Buying and Selling Qcash
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qcash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Qcash should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Qcash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Qcash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qcash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.