Flamingo (CURRENCY:FLM) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on September 25th. Flamingo has a total market capitalization of $65.60 million and $25.62 million worth of Flamingo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Flamingo has traded 24.1% lower against the dollar. One Flamingo coin can now be bought for approximately $0.44 or 0.00001040 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002380 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00002187 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $28.69 or 0.00068223 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $42.80 or 0.00101768 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 11.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $56.26 or 0.00133767 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $42,038.12 or 0.99949962 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,803.50 or 0.06665617 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $318.76 or 0.00757890 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Flamingo is an interoperable, full-stack decentralized finance protocol built on the Neo blockchain. Flamingo is comprised of five main components, including Wrapper – a crosschain asset gateway, Swap – an on-chain liquidity provider, Vault – a one-stop asset manager, Perp – an AMM-based perpetual contract trading platform, and also DAO – a decentralized governance mechanism. FLM is the governance token of Flamingo and will be 100% distributed to the community based on participation. The Flamingo project is incubated by Neo Global Development (NGD), underscoring Neo's vision to build the Smart Economy, of which decentralized finance is a crucial component. NGD will facilitate the early-stage development of the Flamingo project, and the governance mechanism will gradually transit from Proof-of-Authority (POA) to DAO. The Flamingo project will eventually run by the community. “
Flamingo Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Flamingo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Flamingo should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Flamingo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Flamingo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Flamingo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.