Catex Token (CURRENCY:CATT) traded 6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on September 25th. During the last week, Catex Token has traded down 1% against the U.S. dollar. One Catex Token coin can now be bought for about $0.0019 or 0.00000004 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Catex Token has a total market cap of $1.44 million and $16,230.00 worth of Catex Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002376 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $23.80 or 0.00056511 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002822 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00002589 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $52.87 or 0.00125531 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002376 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.93 or 0.00011709 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $17.98 or 0.00042694 BTC.
About Catex Token
According to CryptoCompare, “Based in China, Catex is a transaction mining exchange platform. It provides the users with the ability to trade (buy/sell) cryptocurrencies between them using the available market pairs. The platform offers a hybrid solution where it is possible to perform crypto transactions and mine the platform tokens (CATT) at the same time, which will be used to return the transaction fees to the users. The expected return value of the fees is 110%. At Catex, 80% of the platform profit will be distributed to users holding CATT daily, the more CATT holding, the more dividends will get. The Catex (CATT) token is an Ethereum-based (ERC-20) mineable Cryptocurrency on the trans-mining exchange, catex.io. As a CATT holder, the user becomes eligible to receive 80% of profits that are shared among CATT holders. The exchange performs weekly buybacks and burns of the circulating supply. CATT token holders also receive airdrops from newly listed projects. “
Catex Token Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Catex Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Catex Token should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Catex Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Catex Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Catex Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.