renBTC (CURRENCY:RENBTC) traded up 3.6% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on September 22nd. renBTC has a market capitalization of $695.33 million and approximately $21.97 million worth of renBTC was traded on exchanges in the last day. One renBTC coin can now be purchased for about $43,623.75 or 0.99844372 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, renBTC has traded 8.9% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002288 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $24.21 or 0.00055407 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002822 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 11.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00002779 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $55.43 or 0.00126869 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002290 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $5.54 or 0.00012688 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.11 or 0.00046035 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “RenVM implements universal interoperability using the tokenised representation model. However, it introduces several advances that aim to solve many of the technical and economic problems in existing models. RenVM was created to replace the role of the trusted custodian with a decentralised custodian. This decentralised custodian is implemented using the RZL MPC algorithm, which can generate and manage ECDSA private keys without exposing them (not even to the machines that power RenVM). This improves on WBTC and imBTC by removing the need to trust a centralised custodian. renBTC (RENBTC) is a one for one representation of BTC on Ethereum via RenVM. “
renBTC Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as renBTC directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire renBTC should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy renBTC using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for renBTC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for renBTC and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.