Raven Protocol (CURRENCY:RAVEN) traded 19.6% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on September 22nd. In the last seven days, Raven Protocol has traded 8.7% higher against the US dollar. Raven Protocol has a total market capitalization of $4.47 million and approximately $10,258.00 worth of Raven Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Raven Protocol coin can now be purchased for about $0.0010 or 0.00000002 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002289 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 10.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002293 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 14.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $31.57 or 0.00072238 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $74.80 or 0.00171123 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 9.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $50.11 or 0.00114648 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3,045.10 or 0.06966691 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $43,848.56 or 1.00318415 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $345.80 or 0.00791128 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00002628 BTC.
Raven Protocol Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Raven Protocol is a decentralized and distributed deep-learning training protocol which provides cost-efficient and faster training of deep neural networks by utilizing the computer resources in the network. The Raven Protocol distributes heavy deep learning training in the ecosystem using blockchain and incentivizes those who contribute their computing resources in exchange for Raven Tokens, by introducing a new protocol backed by a tested deep learning training distribution algorithm. “
Raven Protocol Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Raven Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Raven Protocol should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Raven Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Raven Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Raven Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.