Patientory (CURRENCY:PTOY) traded up 5.4% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on September 22nd. One Patientory coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0173 or 0.00000039 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, Patientory has traded down 10.1% against the US dollar. Patientory has a total market capitalization of $1.21 million and $1,426.00 worth of Patientory was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002276 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $24.48 or 0.00055745 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002822 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 12.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00002793 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $56.24 or 0.00128093 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002279 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.59 or 0.00012731 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.30 or 0.00046228 BTC.
Patientory Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Patientory is a Ethereum-based decentralized medical record storage computing platform where Healthcare entities can secure private health information, rent computing power, servers and data centers and make their unused resources available through a unique private infrastructure. The PTOY token is the native token of the Patientory platform. In exchange of PTOY tokens, users will be able to use the network to rent information storage space, and to execute smart payment contracts. Patientory is a company incorporated in Delaware, United States under the name PATIENTORY, INC. (Company Number, 5921117). “
Buying and Selling Patientory
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Patientory directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Patientory should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Patientory using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Patientory Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Patientory and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.