Loki (CURRENCY:LOKI) traded 15.4% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on September 22nd. Loki has a total market capitalization of $29.72 million and $1,392.00 worth of Loki was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Loki has traded 2.4% lower against the US dollar. One Loki coin can currently be bought for $0.56 or 0.00001493 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $42,121.51 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2,924.26 or 0.06942433 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00000498 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $154.39 or 0.00366545 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $524.69 or 0.01245648 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $47.99 or 0.00113944 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash ABC (BCHA) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $221.27 or 0.00525312 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $226.49 or 0.00537700 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.00 or 0.00007118 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $147.96 or 0.00351267 BTC.
Loki Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Loki is a privacy-focused cryptocurrency built on the Monero codebase. Their goal is to launch a network that facilitates completely anonymous and decentralized transactions. Loki is a PoW cryptocurrency based on the CryptoNight heavy algorithm. The ERC-20 version of loki is available as Wrapped Loki “
Loki Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Loki directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Loki should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Loki using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Loki Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Loki and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.