Fantom (CURRENCY:FTM) traded up 20% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on September 22nd. In the last seven days, Fantom has traded 9.5% lower against the dollar. One Fantom coin can currently be purchased for approximately $1.24 or 0.00002840 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Fantom has a total market capitalization of $3.16 billion and approximately $605.42 million worth of Fantom was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002288 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $24.21 or 0.00055407 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002822 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 11.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00002779 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $55.43 or 0.00126869 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002290 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $5.54 or 0.00012688 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.11 or 0.00046035 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “FANTOM is a new DAG based Smart Contract platform that intends to solve the scalability issues of existing public distributed ledger technologies. The platform intends to distinguish itself from the traditional block ledger-based storage infrastructure by attempting to employ an improved version of existing DAG-based protocols. The FANTOM platform adopts a new protocol known as the “Lachesis Protocol” to maintain consensus. This protocol is intended to be integrated into the Fantom OPERA Chain. The aim is to allow applications built on top of the FANTOM OPERA Chain to enjoy instant transactions and near-zero transaction costs for all users. The mission of FANTOM is to provide compatibility between all transaction bodies around the world and create an ecosystem that allows real-time transactions and data sharing at a low cost. “
Buying and Selling Fantom
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Fantom directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Fantom should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Fantom using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Fantom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Fantom and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.