Enzyme Finance (CURRENCY:MLN) traded down 5% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on September 22nd. One Enzyme Finance coin can now be bought for approximately $40.29 or 0.00121334 BTC on popular exchanges. Over the last seven days, Enzyme Finance has traded 4.6% higher against the US dollar. Enzyme Finance has a market cap of $59.51 million and $6.40 million worth of Enzyme Finance was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002375 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $22.87 or 0.00054293 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002822 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00002686 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $53.41 or 0.00126800 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002376 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $5.34 or 0.00012682 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.23 or 0.00045645 BTC.
Enzyme Finance Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Enzyme empowers users to build and scale investment strategies of their choice – from discretionary and robot to ETFs and market-making. Its second-generation smart contract-enforced platform is thoroughly tested and audited before any mainnet deployments are made. Enzyme Finance was formerly known as Melon Protocol. The token has a new icon and name, but the MLN ticker and contract address stay the same. MLN is used to pay for various functions throughout the fund creation process and investment lifecycle. “
Buying and Selling Enzyme Finance
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Enzyme Finance directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Enzyme Finance should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Enzyme Finance using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Enzyme Finance Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Enzyme Finance and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.