ALLY (CURRENCY:ALY) traded 5.4% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on September 22nd. One ALLY coin can now be purchased for about $0.0041 or 0.00000010 BTC on major exchanges. ALLY has a total market cap of $9.35 million and $9,386.00 worth of ALLY was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, ALLY has traded down 14.8% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002385 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $22.59 or 0.00053890 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002822 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00002661 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $52.56 or 0.00125353 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002386 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.27 or 0.00012574 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $18.86 or 0.00044982 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Ally is focused on providing users the most secure and decentralized online communication solution. With private P2P chats, group chats, broadcast channels, ephemeral messaging, and crypto transfers, Ally offers a multitude of features to ensure users have the richest experience possible. As the first dApp built on Skrumble Network’s public blockchain, Ally is primed to be the go-to communication application for managing crypto communities, discussing sensitive political matters, and exploring a variety of fun and engaging topics. “
Buying and Selling ALLY
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ALLY directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ALLY should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ALLY using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ALLY Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ALLY and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.