SwissBorg (CURRENCY:CHSB) traded 6.8% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on September 21st. Over the last week, SwissBorg has traded 6.6% lower against the US dollar. SwissBorg has a total market cap of $652.15 million and $3.36 million worth of SwissBorg was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SwissBorg coin can now be bought for $0.65 or 0.00001529 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002346 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $23.49 or 0.00055098 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002822 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00002701 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $55.46 or 0.00130053 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002346 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.21 or 0.00012227 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $19.36 or 0.00045413 BTC.
SwissBorg Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “SwissBorg is decentralising wealth management by making it fun, fair and community-centric. Its flagship product, the Wealth App, is designed to allow users to securely buy, sell and exchange digital assets, with the protection of its cutting-edge MPC keyless technology and the flexibility to invest with 18 fiat currencies. The multi-utility CHSB token is at the heart of their ecosystem, and offers the benefits of staking, which allows users to access fees as low as 0% in the Wealth App; a protect and burn program to protect the price of the token in bearish markets through limiting supply; voting rights in Swissborg referendums; and the opportunity to earn rewards through the SwissBorg DAO. Headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland, SwissBorg has an international team of over 75 people and holds two Estonian licenses to provide Virtual Currency Exchange and Virtual Currency Wallets internationally. It believes that blockchain technology can empower everyone to control their wealth and that this is the next step towards a world of decentralised nations, where every individual is welcome and is fairly rewarded for their contributions. “
Buying and Selling SwissBorg
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SwissBorg directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SwissBorg should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SwissBorg using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SwissBorg Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SwissBorg and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.