Parachute (CURRENCY:PAR) traded up 7.8% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on September 21st. Parachute has a total market capitalization of $2.46 million and $266,479.00 worth of Parachute was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Parachute coin can currently be bought for about $0.0040 or 0.00000009 BTC on major exchanges. During the last week, Parachute has traded 12.6% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Uniswap (UNI) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $21.41 or 0.00049479 BTC.
- Archer DAO Governance Token (ARCH) traded 47.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00005559 BTC.
- Public Mint (MINT) traded up 34.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00000885 BTC.
- Peony (PNY) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00000504 BTC.
- Mint Club (MINT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ACoconut (AC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000473 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0290 or 0.00000067 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded 10.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded down 24.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- MedicCoin (MEDIC) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Parachute Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Parachute launched with the goal of giving people better access and integrations with their cryptocurrency. It has put DeFi tools inside one app that lives in the places where people chat. The PAR token is used throughout Parachute products to interact with DeFi applications. “
Buying and Selling Parachute
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Parachute directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Parachute should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Parachute using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Parachute Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Parachute and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.