Oxen (CURRENCY:OXEN) traded 1% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on September 21st. One Oxen coin can now be bought for approximately $0.57 or 0.00001338 BTC on popular exchanges. Over the last week, Oxen has traded down 9.4% against the US dollar. Oxen has a total market capitalization of $31.60 million and approximately $101,030.00 worth of Oxen was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $42,619.09 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3,005.44 or 0.07051860 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00000493 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $158.14 or 0.00371045 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $543.08 or 0.01274263 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $49.04 or 0.00115067 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $230.75 or 0.00541420 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash ABC (BCHA) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $217.63 or 0.00510640 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 11.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $157.85 or 0.00370377 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.99 or 0.00007021 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “OXEN is a privacy-focused cryptocurrency built on the Monero codebase. Their goal was to launch a network that facilitates completely anonymous and decentralized transactions. Oxen is a PoW cryptocurrency based on the CryptoNight heavy algorithm. In the beginning of 2021, Loki rebranded to OXEN. These were cosmetic changes only. $LOKI holders do not need to take any action. All Loki users can continue using their current wallets and services without having to update. All details regarding the rebrand are covered in the official announcement. “
Buying and Selling Oxen
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Oxen directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Oxen should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Oxen using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Oxen Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Oxen and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.