Aeron (CURRENCY:ARNX) traded 7.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on September 21st. During the last seven days, Aeron has traded up 23.2% against the U.S. dollar. One Aeron coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC on exchanges. Aeron has a total market capitalization of $1,669.18 and $14,420.00 worth of Aeron was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002323 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $23.69 or 0.00055021 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002822 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.17 or 0.00002715 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $56.24 or 0.00130607 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002322 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.26 or 0.00012205 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $19.70 or 0.00045751 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The solution that Aeron proposes, relies on blockchain technology to track aircraft maintenance and pilot logs. Aeron is constructing a database and an online system that is decentralized and hosts global data on aircraft, flight schools and pilots. This electronic logging system would enable pilots to have logs that can be verified online, making aviation safer for everyone involved. Aeron is performing its token upgrade. “
Buying and Selling Aeron
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aeron directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aeron should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Aeron using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Aeron Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aeron and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.