Voyager Token (CURRENCY:VGX) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on September 17th. One Voyager Token coin can currently be bought for approximately $2.46 or 0.00005185 BTC on exchanges. Voyager Token has a market cap of $546.04 million and $2.98 million worth of Voyager Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Voyager Token has traded down 2.6% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $28.32 or 0.00059792 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002112 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00002807 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $63.40 or 0.00133845 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002112 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.38 or 0.00013478 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000404 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $364.45 or 0.00769349 BTC.
Voyager Token Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Voyager Token (VGX) rewards users within the Voyager crypto broker ecosystem. VGX generates 5% interest when held in the Voyager app and will soon offer cash back rewards, and other exclusive features. VGX, formerly Ethos (ETHOS), can also be stored in its native wallet, the Ethos Universal Wallet. The Ethos Universal Wallet gives users the power to self custody 150+ crypto assets securely. “
Voyager Token Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Voyager Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Voyager Token should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Voyager Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Voyager Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Voyager Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.