SUN (CURRENCY:SUN) traded 6.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on September 17th. SUN has a market cap of $152,338.63 and $24.10 million worth of SUN was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SUN coin can now be bought for $0.0265 or 0.00000076 BTC on major exchanges. During the last seven days, SUN has traded down 99.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002127 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00002254 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $32.64 or 0.00069428 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $85.80 or 0.00182485 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $55.72 or 0.00118510 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3,358.66 or 0.07143735 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $47,088.38 or 1.00154952 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $386.62 or 0.00822329 BTC.
SUN Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “SUN is a social experiment, which focuses on the DeFi potential of TRON. Designed as the quintessential Bitcoin equivalent on the TRON network, SUN features zero VC investments, zero PE investments, no pre-mining or reserves for the team, and is wholly operated by the community through its open-source smart contracts. The project hopes to use SUN to promote the vigorous development and possibilities of TRON's DeFi self-governance community. “
SUN Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SUN directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SUN should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SUN using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SUN Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SUN and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.