Only1 (CURRENCY:LIKE) traded down 2.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on September 17th. One Only1 coin can currently be bought for $0.70 or 0.00001476 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Only1 has traded down 15.4% against the U.S. dollar. Only1 has a total market capitalization of $25.76 million and $3.65 million worth of Only1 was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002123 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $27.58 or 0.00058538 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00002975 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $60.69 or 0.00128787 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002122 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $6.26 or 0.00013294 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000402 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $21.16 or 0.00044905 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “LikeCoin is a social-media-oriented cryptocurrency based on the ERC20 algorithm. LIKE is used as a medium for reward content providers by receiving “likes” or direct payments from readers and audiences. LikeCoin decentralized token main role is to promote a movement to redistribute the income generated by content creation. “
Only1 Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Only1 directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Only1 should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Only1 using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Only1 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Only1 and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.