Navcoin (CURRENCY:NAV) traded 3.4% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on September 17th. Navcoin has a total market capitalization of $29.36 million and $315,289.00 worth of Navcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Navcoin has traded down 4.1% against the US dollar. One Navcoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.41 or 0.00000867 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00004290 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAX) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.55 or 0.00005385 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded up 12% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000429 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded down 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00001507 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0978 or 0.00000207 BTC.
- Aston Martin Cognizant Fan Token (AM) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.65 or 0.00005614 BTC.
- Sint-Truidense Voetbalvereniging Fan Token (STV) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $14.58 or 0.00030859 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 30.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.70 or 0.00022635 BTC.
- BlitzPick (XBP) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000004 BTC.
Navcoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “NavCoin (NAV) is a privacy-driven PoW/PoS hybrid cryptocurrency. NAV uses the x13 hashing algorithm. NavCoin's encryption software disconnects and randomises the transaction data, removing it even from an IP address. NavCoin uses a subchain to process anonymous transactions. “
Buying and Selling Navcoin
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Navcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Navcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Navcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Navcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Navcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.