Indexed Finance (CURRENCY:NDX) traded down 5.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on September 17th. Indexed Finance has a market cap of $2.43 million and $18,068.00 worth of Indexed Finance was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Indexed Finance coin can currently be bought for about $2.85 or 0.00006012 BTC on exchanges. In the last seven days, Indexed Finance has traded 2.8% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002112 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00002251 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $33.77 or 0.00071281 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $56.21 or 0.00118655 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $82.29 or 0.00173716 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3,457.82 or 0.07299463 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $47,388.44 or 1.00037070 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $396.30 or 0.00836582 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded 28.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
About Indexed Finance
According to CryptoCompare, “Indexed Finance is a project focused on the development of passive portfolio management strategies for the Ethereum network.Indexed Finance is managed by the holders of its governance token NDX, which is used to vote on proposals for protocol updates and high-level index management such as the definition of market sectors and the creation of new management strategies. “
Buying and Selling Indexed Finance
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Indexed Finance directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Indexed Finance should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Indexed Finance using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Indexed Finance Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Indexed Finance and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.