Bitcoin Classic (CURRENCY:BXC) traded up 25.8% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on September 17th. Bitcoin Classic has a market cap of $93,070.14 and approximately $247.00 worth of Bitcoin Classic was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Bitcoin Classic has traded 4% higher against the US dollar. One Bitcoin Classic coin can now be purchased for $0.16 or 0.00000330 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Sapphire (SAPP) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00000747 BTC.
- Zenon (ZNN) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.03 or 0.00021343 BTC.
- TenUp (TUP) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00001153 BTC.
- Beacon (BECN) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00001335 BTC.
- MalwareChain (MALW) traded 11.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000309 BTC.
- Modern Investment Coin (MODIC) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0724 or 0.00000154 BTC.
- DogeCash (DOGEC) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0323 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- Helix (HLIX) traded 33.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- NestEGG Coin (EGG) traded 16.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- CashHand (CHND) traded 12.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000324 BTC.
Bitcoin Classic Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Bitcoin Classic is a cryptocurrency, blockchain platform with upgradeability, smart-contract platform. Bitcoin Classic aims to allow users to build websites based on smart-contracts. “
Bitcoin Classic Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Classic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Classic should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitcoin Classic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Classic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Classic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.