AdEx Network (CURRENCY:ADX) traded 3.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on September 17th. AdEx Network has a total market cap of $67.41 million and $13.54 million worth of AdEx Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, AdEx Network has traded down 0.4% against the U.S. dollar. One AdEx Network coin can currently be bought for about $0.52 or 0.00001107 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002123 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $27.58 or 0.00058538 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00002975 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $60.69 or 0.00128787 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002122 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $6.26 or 0.00013294 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000402 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $21.16 or 0.00044905 BTC.
About AdEx Network
According to CryptoCompare, “AdEx is a decentralized Ad exchange built on the Ethereum network Focusing on the entertainment industry and video streaming services and publishers, AdEx aims to replace the traditional digital advertising models by providing a transparent, focused solution for advertisers to collaborate with ad publishers directly, skipping middlemen fees and complications. The platform also ensures that the end user can understand and control the ads delivered to them through the use of the AdEx User Profile personalized page. The AdEx token (ADX) is used within the AdEx Platform to buy or sell advertising space and time. “
Buying and Selling AdEx Network
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as AdEx Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AdEx Network should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase AdEx Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AdEx Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AdEx Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.