Ubiq (CURRENCY:UBQ) traded 3.5% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on September 15th. One Ubiq coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.28 or 0.00000586 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Ubiq has traded 4.5% higher against the US dollar. Ubiq has a market capitalization of $11.98 million and $38,415.00 worth of Ubiq was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $48,009.51 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3,550.16 or 0.07394706 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $184.96 or 0.00385248 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $650.23 or 0.01354382 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $58.63 or 0.00122122 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash ABC (BCHA) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $267.09 or 0.00556334 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $269.44 or 0.00561229 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.12 or 0.00006502 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $156.32 or 0.00325592 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The cryptocurrency Jumbucks will be renamed as Ubiq (ticker UBQ), an Ethereum fork. Ubiq is the first Ethereum fork which brings about consensus level changes in the form of brand new code. The Digibyte's Digishield v3 difficulty adjustment algorithm has been ported to an Ethereum code base. Incidentally, this is the same difficulty algorithm recently chosen by the Zcash development team. Coins will be swapped at a 1:10 ratio to the new chain, as so ~36m UBQ will be issued. There will be 2 methods for swapping. Claiming or using an exchange which will perform a claim and adjust on-exchange balances accordingly. “
Ubiq Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ubiq directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ubiq should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ubiq using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ubiq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ubiq and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.