ReddCoin (CURRENCY:RDD) traded up 33.9% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on September 15th. ReddCoin has a market cap of $98.62 million and $180,694.00 worth of ReddCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, ReddCoin has traded up 16.6% against the dollar. One ReddCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0032 or 0.00000007 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $48,212.30 or 0.99996222 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $34.71 or 0.00071983 BTC.
- Compound (COMP) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $430.33 or 0.00892536 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.07 or 0.00008440 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $208.74 or 0.00432945 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $144.95 or 0.00300643 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00002136 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00001267 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.19 or 0.00004537 BTC.
- Venus (XVS) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $34.65 or 0.00071866 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Reddcoin is trying to jump on the tipping bandwagon by making itself the social network donation go to default. A Scrypt coin with a 60 second block time and block retargeting using kimoto's gravity well. The coin also includes a 5% annual inflation after the 27.5 billion have been mined by PoW. Alongside Reddcoin includes an innovative proof of stake velocity algorithm. “
Buying and Selling ReddCoin
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ReddCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ReddCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ReddCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ReddCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ReddCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.