NuCypher (CURRENCY:NU) traded up 6.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on September 15th. NuCypher has a market capitalization of $230.62 million and approximately $35.49 million worth of NuCypher was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One NuCypher coin can now be bought for $0.34 or 0.00000710 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last seven days, NuCypher has traded up 3.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $30.58 or 0.00063974 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002093 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00002827 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $71.23 or 0.00149014 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.86 or 0.00014342 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002094 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $380.51 or 0.00796065 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 12% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.40 or 0.00046860 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “NuCypher KMS provides encryption and cryptographic access controls, without reliance on a central service provider. It leverages state-of-the-art proxy re-encryption technology to allow re-keying encrypted data. This allows a decentralized network of nodes to provide key management operations, without accessing private keys or plaintext data. “
Buying and Selling NuCypher
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as NuCypher directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade NuCypher should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase NuCypher using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NuCypher Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NuCypher and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.