Monero Classic (CURRENCY:XMC) traded down 7.7% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on September 15th. Over the last week, Monero Classic has traded down 12.3% against the dollar. Monero Classic has a market capitalization of $5.40 million and $1,100.00 worth of Monero Classic was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Monero Classic coin can currently be bought for $0.28 or 0.00000585 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $273.06 or 0.00566715 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00001564 BTC.
- Infinitus Token (INF) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000374 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0707 or 0.00000147 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00000333 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded 17% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000005 BTC.
Monero Classic Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “MoneroClassic (XMC) is a hard fork of Monero (XMR) blockchain which will maintain the original blockchain after the ASIC-resistant hard fork that took place in 2018. XMC does not change the CryptoNight algorithm allowing for ASICs to be used for mining. “
Monero Classic Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero Classic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Monero Classic should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Monero Classic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Monero Classic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monero Classic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.