MAX Exchange Token (CURRENCY:MAX) traded down 0.3% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on September 15th. MAX Exchange Token has a market capitalization of $699,775.24 and approximately $30,923.00 worth of MAX Exchange Token was traded on exchanges in the last day. One MAX Exchange Token coin can now be purchased for $0.38 or 0.00000812 BTC on popular exchanges. In the last seven days, MAX Exchange Token has traded 0.1% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $47,425.24 or 1.00025931 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $33.21 or 0.00070050 BTC.
- Compound (COMP) traded 10.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $425.05 or 0.00896484 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.01 or 0.00008465 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $205.75 or 0.00433951 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $144.91 or 0.00305643 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00002188 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded 18.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00001361 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.17 or 0.00004577 BTC.
- Venus (XVS) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $34.77 or 0.00073326 BTC.
MAX Exchange Token Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “A coin operating on a slightly different algorithm of SHA-3. However the main characteristics are all there including a relatively fast 30 second block time. Retargetting is done using the Kimoto Gravity well algorithm. “
Buying and Selling MAX Exchange Token
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MAX Exchange Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MAX Exchange Token should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MAX Exchange Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MAX Exchange Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MAX Exchange Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.