IRISnet (CURRENCY:IRIS) traded down 5.6% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on September 15th. One IRISnet coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.14 or 0.00000289 BTC on exchanges. IRISnet has a market cap of $150.31 million and approximately $12.15 million worth of IRISnet was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, IRISnet has traded up 26.6% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002110 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00002298 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $36.29 or 0.00076542 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $58.27 or 0.00122907 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $85.72 or 0.00180798 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded up 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $47,346.03 or 0.99858856 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3,374.10 or 0.07116417 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $410.66 or 0.00866139 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00002835 BTC.
IRISnet Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The IRIS network is an internet of blockchains intended to provide a technology foundation that facilitates construction of distributed business applications. The IRIS network is part of the larger Cosmos network — all zones in the network would be able to interact with any other zone in the Cosmos network over the standard IBC protocol. By introducing a layer of service semantics into the network, IRIS is going to provide an innovative solution that enables a whole new set of business scenarios, which would result in an increase in scale and diversity of the Cosmos network. “
IRISnet Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as IRISnet directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire IRISnet should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy IRISnet using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for IRISnet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for IRISnet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.