GoByte (CURRENCY:GBX) traded 4.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on September 15th. GoByte has a total market cap of $593,086.46 and approximately $4,792.00 worth of GoByte was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, GoByte has traded 72.8% higher against the U.S. dollar. One GoByte coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0619 or 0.00000130 BTC on exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0252 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0300 or 0.00000316 BTC.
- Chi Gastoken (CHI) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00000626 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded 24.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0300 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- CryCash (CRC) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0088 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Unknown Fair Object (UFO) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00000435 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded down 14.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- UFO Gaming (UFO) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- The Truth (UFO) traded down 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- REALPAY (RAP) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00000800 BTC.
GoByte Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “GoByte (GBX) is a cryptocurrency based on Dash aimed at vendors to provide monetary services. GoByte features the masternode technology, which provides to the network near-instant and secure payments as well as anonymous transactions. The near-instant payments known as InstantSend technology, average at 1.3 seconds per transaction. The anonymous transactions known as PrivateSend technology, mix your funds through the masternodes network, making near-impossible to trace back the origin of the funds. “
GoByte Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GoByte directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade GoByte should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase GoByte using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GoByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GoByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.