GeoCoin (CURRENCY:GEO) traded 7.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on September 15th. One GeoCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.32 or 0.00000675 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, GeoCoin has traded up 13.2% against the U.S. dollar. GeoCoin has a total market cap of $1.02 million and approximately $578.00 worth of GeoCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00000509 BTC.
- Uniswap (UNI) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $25.45 or 0.00053431 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $182.31 or 0.00382747 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $47,590.17 or 0.99914302 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $33.45 or 0.00070233 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.12 or 0.00006556 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.02 or 0.00008431 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00001461 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0242 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Venus (XVS) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $35.20 or 0.00073891 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “GeoCoins are simple, geocaching-themed, virtual “coins.” They are designed to be easy to create, easy to collect and easy to share with your friends! At their most simple, GeoCoins will allow you to send and receive virtual GeoCoins encoded with short personal messages.On the technical side of things, cryptographic proof-of-work provides a real-time peer to peer network of transaction verification, a “public ledger” of synchronized numbers, and unique possibilities for math-based puzzles. Website announcement: “Our POW blockchain is now considered developer abandoned. Please remove it from all mining pools. We have reached out to the Yobit exchange to request they delist the original blockchain, but no response was ever provided. Please remove the YoBit market listing from all price discovery calculations.GeoCoin is now an ERC20 Token on the Ubiq Network. We migrated a snapshot of all balances in January 2018, captured at block # 1568125. The ERC20 token is currently trading at Bittrex and Cryptopia exchanges.” “
GeoCoin Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GeoCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GeoCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase GeoCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GeoCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GeoCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.