CACHE Gold (CURRENCY:CGT) traded 1.2% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on September 15th. During the last seven days, CACHE Gold has traded up 0% against the US dollar. One CACHE Gold coin can now be bought for about $58.02 or 0.00121931 BTC on major exchanges. CACHE Gold has a total market capitalization of $4.16 million and $190,652.00 worth of CACHE Gold was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 15.1% against the dollar and now trades at $31.25 or 0.00065681 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002102 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002856 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $71.10 or 0.00149413 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 11.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.87 or 0.00014435 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002103 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 15.2% against the dollar and now trades at $387.21 or 0.00813745 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded up 13% against the dollar and now trades at $22.20 or 0.00046661 BTC.
CACHE Gold Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “CACHE Gold token is equivalent to one gram of gold. Each token is backed by physical gold securely stored in a vault. All gold is audited and insured. Gold backing CACHE Gold tokens is publicly verifiable at any time, simply visit the CACHE Explorer to verify CACHE Gold's backing. A token is a unit of account that is tracked on a blockchain platform. CACHE Gold tokens are unique because they are backed by real gold that is redeemable by token holders at any time. CACHE Locked Gold represents gold that backs CACHE Gold tokens. CACHE Locked Gold cannot be unlocked or removed from the vaults unless an equivalent amount of CACHE Gold tokens are redeemed. “
CACHE Gold Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CACHE Gold directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade CACHE Gold should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CACHE Gold using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CACHE Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CACHE Gold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.