Beam (CURRENCY:BEAM) traded up 3.7% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on September 15th. Beam has a market capitalization of $69.16 million and approximately $8.72 million worth of Beam was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Beam has traded up 8.7% against the dollar. One Beam coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.71 or 0.00001482 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Safe (SAFE) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.89 or 0.00003916 BTC.
- FABRK (FAB) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- SnowGem (XSG) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0441 or 0.00000231 BTC.
- Vidulum (VDL) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0341 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Grimm (GRIMM) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Defis (XGM) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Litecash (CASH) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- SaveToken (SAVE) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- 0cash (ZCH) traded 29.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0111 or 0.00000025 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 3rd, 2019. Beam’s total supply is 96,902,080 coins. Beam’s official website is www.beam.mw. Beam’s official Twitter account is @beamprivacy and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Beam is /r/beamprivacy and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Beam is a scalable, confidential cryptocurrency based on an elegant and innovative Mimblewimble protocol. Users have complete control over privacy – a user decides which information will be available and to which parties, having complete control over his personal data in accordance with his will and applicable laws. “
Beam Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Beam directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Beam should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Beam using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Beam Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Beam and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.